Lug - Online

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year's Resolution Checkup

It's January 27. Just a couple more days until the end of the first month of the year. Just about the right time for a progress report on those New Year's resolutions, don't you think? So, the big question: How are you doing on your New Year's resolution? ... Me? I'm doing okay. I resolved to actually read all of my book club books. That one is a struggle. I'm 0 for 1. And I picked the book! But, I also resolved to be more organized. Luckily, I don't have to do that one all on my own. I've been using my Tango Travel Wallet as a home organizer. I keep my receipts, credit cards, rewards cards, and coupons in it. I've never been more efficient at the store. So, on that one, I'll give myself an A+. (Alright, fine, I'll give half the credit to the Tango.)

No comments:

Post a Comment