Lug - Online

Friday, September 2, 2011

What's in Your Bag?

It's always fun to take a peek inside someone's bag. Especially a Lug bag! I'm always amazed at what I can fit inside, so with that in mind, I thought I'd start a new blog segment called "What's in Your Bag?" ... Mkay, I'll start. In my Puddle Jumper (which just so happens to be my very first Lug bag [3.5 years and running!] and my very first Lug love), I have ...

1. My computer. I rarely leave home without it.
2. Because of #1, I've also got my computer cord and a random assortment of other computer accessories, like a flash drive, earbuds, usb cord, etc.
3. My notebook. I am a writer, after all.
4. Snacks. Girl's gotta eat.
5. Napkins. Does anyone else stuff the extra napkins you get at restaurants into your bag? Picked that habit up from my great grandmother.
6. Five lip glosses and a ChapStick. I'm addicted.
7. Cell phone. You know, when it's not in my hand.
8. Wallet & keys.
9. Sunscreen and sunglasses. (That sun sure shines bright deep in the heart of Texas.)
10. Book. (Currently David McCullough's The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris)
11. A couple of pencils and pens.
12. A random card from my mom. (Gotta love that.)
13. A watch that no longer works and a necklace that never made it back to the jewelry box.
14. A couple of random hair clips, spare change, and crumpled up receipts/grocery lists/coupons.

That's about it at the moment. So, whatcha got in your bag? Send me a picture and a list at katie@luglife.com, and I may choose you for my next "What's in Your Bag?" feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment