Lug - Online

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's In Your Bag: Cartwheel Edition


We all know the Cartwheel makes an amazing gym bag. I use mine every time I go to the yoga studio (some months that's a lot; others, not so much ... but I digress). But if there's anything you should know about Lug at this point, it's that we LOVE versatility. So, this installment of "What's In Your Bag" is about the Cartwheel as a carry-on. It has become my go-to carry-on for a lot of reasons: it's super lightweight, it's got that front pouch that I can stuff my sweater or travel blanket through, and it's certainly roomy enough to handle everything I need. Plus, it's got that luggage strap that I slip over the handle of my roller bag. See. Lots of reasons. So, without further ado. Here's what's in my bag:

1. Snacks. Girl's gotta eat. I store them in the ventilated compartment on the back.
2. UCB Travel Blanket and Pillow set, slipped through the front patch. I always get cold on flights.
3. Glasses—both the reading and sun variety.
4. Shoes. Why can't I ever fit all my shoes in the suitcase? Luckily there's the drawstring pouch to the rescue.
5. Camera. I store it in it's own small case, which fits nicely in the bag.
6. My Kindle. I've spoken of my adoration for it before.
7. My Planner. If it's not in there, it's not happening.
8. Hairbrush. Girl's gotta look good (especially after taking a nice nap with her UCB during the flight).
9. Keys. They hook onto to the removable Lug key fob, which is attached to the inside of the bag. It's reassuring to always know your keys are safe and sound. 
10. Lip gloss. I'm addicted.

I think that's it. Hopefully you can see a little bit of where everything goes from the picture. It looks like a ton of stuff when it's outside of the bag, but once you pack it, there's still a ton of room, which is how I like it. I always leave a little wiggle room to pick up some girlie magazines at the newsstand.

That's what's in my bag. What's in your bag? E-mail me at katie@luglife.com, and let me know!







No comments:

Post a Comment