Lug - Online

Friday, November 9, 2012

A Lug Love Story: Congrats Kevin and Fiona!

As you know, we're all about spreading the Lug love. But it's usually love for our products. This time we're thrilled to announce a love story of a different kind—a love story that started right here at Lug! You see, Kevin and Fiona met at Lug about five years ago. It was fate. And they just got engaged at Lambeau Field last Sunday! (Squeeeee!) Here's their proposal story, straight from Fiona:
"It was in the hotel room. We went to the [Lambeau] stadium tour and when we got back, the hotel room had all the decoration, two bottles of wine, and a sign that said "Congratulations!" I was so surprised and confused, I didn't know what was going on. That's when he gave the whole speech and went down on one knee. All I could say was OMG, OMG! hehe. But I said yes eventually. I was even surprised to find out that both our parents knew all about it. And here I was thinking my parents couldn't keep a secret. Who knew I would find my life parter at Lug?!"
So cute! A true Lug love story! Congrats to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment