Lug - Online

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks a la Lug

Happy Thanksgiving, Luggers! It's that wonderful time of year when we all get together and eat our weight in turkey, dressing/stuffing, pie, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, (insert your favorite dish here) ... but it's also that one day where we can take a minute to pause and give thanks for all the wonderful things in our lives—like Lug. So, here goes:

1. I am thankful for my Cartwheel, which I have diligently packed with my gym shoes and clothes. After all, packing the bag is the first step, without which, exercise would not follow. So, that's almost as good as actually working out, right?

2. I am thankful for my Cargo Packing Squares, which have kept me unbelievably organized as I travel to see my loved ones. (I'm at my second of three stops this holiday.)

3. I am thankful for my Flip-Top Toiletry Case, which houses all the goods that keep me looking cute even after a seven-hour car ride.

I've got a whole lotta Lug to be thankful for this year. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment